Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A lover's Downfall

Well I'm not much of a blogger...or a writer in general but I have found that writing helps me sort out my thoughts and feelings. With that I would also like to note to the very few people who will actually read this that it probably won't make much sense and be all over the place. Here goes:

Okay so a number of things have been pissing me off this week and this happens to be twords the bottom of my list but I still feel that it is important.
Now I really don't like three words: I love you.
That little line has caused so much pain, so why do we keep saying it? Some would say it's because that they don't know how to voice their opinion or "love" for said person. Well you know what? you can show someone else how you feel by doing all those little things like asking how they are, giving them a flower, or just plain being there for them. The words 'I love you' people use so often that it practically doesn't matter anymore. The words are meaningless. Now I am very hesitant to say it because if I want to tell someone that I love them I want to know that It's actually true...not just to be nice and say it back. [Note: I've only done that to one person]

Another thing about that is the PEOPLE who say it often are normally slutty, "fall in love easily", or just for some reason like to say it a lot. Now a lot of people would like to argue that their "love is true" so what do you exactly mean by that? You truly love them or you truly THINK you love them. Another one would be "Our love is Deep." So now I'll ask you a different question: Do you even know what you're saying or are you just repeating phrases that you've heard others say because it's protocall? Seriously people no one THINKS anymore, they feel attracted to said person and suddenly you're "in love" No people! that's called infatuation. Maybe if people spent more time paying attention then day dreaming about that person you want to go bang then you'd know.
WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK LOVE IS???

Another thing that I truly don't like is Valentine's Day. Which is around this time frame. Well my reasoning isn't like other people[the classic break ups or just being alone...which I have but it doesn't bug me] Getting back to the point- I absolutely HATE VD for the following reasons- 1. Mos guys main goal is to get laid[remember that] 2. Why only act really nice to someone for one day out of the year?? you should act like you love someone more than just once. 3. People need to effing relax. They act like idiots because either they don't have a bf/gf. 4.This also gives really annoying "preppy" chicks license to mock others and show off. They strut around like they are such amazing people because "oh so an so got a rose" BIG EFFING DEAL. 5. People act like moronic fools all year round but they just piss me off even more around holidays. 6.February 14th is the same as any other date like March 13th or April 3rd[note: I have no specific reason for choosing those.] 7. I just wanted to have seven since it's my lucky number [Please People quit acting like sluts and think it's a good thing...you're just making yourself look easy and makes guys think they're going to get laid...don't say "I love you" if you don't mean it...and HOLY SHIT GUYS get a life and quit obsessing over if you have a date to formal or are even dating someone-there is no specific list somewhere that says you have to makeout with someone by a certain date. Honestly? Your not cool.

Okay and last but not entire least-my reasoning for the quotes around love [like so: "love"]
Yeah anywhos, one last question I would like to ask you to think about: Have you thought about your future with this person or are you just looking for a couple days/weeks/months? Because that is a definite sign that you're NOT in love. I mean I know those people who realize that basically no one is together forever [I've come to that realization already] but at least you try to make the best of the short time together [correct??!?]
So people can care about someone a lot without being "in love" as well it's just no one thinks of it like that-it's automatic that we are so to generalize everything up people are "in love" with the THOUGHT of being in love, they're not actually in love. So think about it.

I know either people won't read this or they'll totally disregard this so I pretty much just wasted my life...but like I said I feel better so
Peace

2 comments:

SaraBethMayBeDreaming said...

This blog was not in vain, bro***
Just sayin'.

XslitwristsX said...

YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING. I wish I had the guts to actually go up to someone and tell them that... Good Job, Miss kate. I love you... and I really do mean it (just not in an I wanna stalk you and take notes of what color you socks are love) you are fucing the shit...