Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rant: Society

is fucked.
I mean honestly.
I've been talking with my friend Isaac about it and I just needed to rant. Rant. RANT.
I don't wanna sound cocky like 'oh I'm the only cool person in the world who is different with my views and blah blah blah. I know that's not true, and if anyone who thinks like that is just full of BS.
Just thinking about where life is going is just depressing. Like have you ever noticed that all the parents now are just dumb asses? Honestly. Learn something people before you start trying to reproduce.
Everyone just needs to grow up.
Yes yes. I know I'm only 17 and think I know everything there is to know about the world. NO. I'm not. I just am very aware of my ignorance and intelligence..

Sure. I don't have that many friends and I'm very quiet but most of the time I would just rather keep my thoughts to myself. My mind is my mind. And I honestly don't have to say something to anyone just to prove something. It's pointless. Like a lot of things. I think the point of life is that it is pointless.
Note: Things in my brain are scattered but all make sense in the end... I think.
But now getting to the point.
WEED and SEX.
Weed is the drug of choice nowadays.
And I hate it.
People are so into having sex and smoking weed that it's quite pathetic. Oh big deal. You got laid. SO? How in the world is that going to help you? Oh well the world needs to be populated? Not with your DNA. We're breeding fucking delinquents anyways. Did you know that kids at the age of 7 are shooting their parents? or that for a 12 year old it's okay to have an older boyfriend and to basically have sex? Uhm no. I don't muthafuckin think so. WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS CHILDREN???
Seriously. DO YOUR JOB.
'Oh well life's too hard' And you think that gives you an excuse to go and mess up your life and ultimately ruin your children's? No. And what in the world are you comparing how hard life is to?
GROW UP.
And really. If your kid is doing something illegal then do something about it!! What is wrong with you?!
I don't care what anyone says. Weed is bad. It makes you slow and you do really stupid things. It's not cool when your friends show up high as a kite. Because in reality, they just look completely stupid. What you talk about isn't even funny when you think about it, and it just takes over your life.
I honestly don't think you're cool if you smoke.
"It's the trendy thing to do."
Well go be unique then.
No one thinks any more. They expect to do things and have no consequences, or that things aren't fair and they have the right to complain and just eff things up for everyone else if life doesn't go their way.
Bull.
I've had a shitty life. My friends know that and I know that. That doesn't mean I go out and get wasted just because "my life is so rough." Things are tough all over people. The faster people learn this the better.
But my hope for humanity is very very small. When I think about it I just want to give up, let things run their course, or maybe even help things along. But honestly I don't want to give up. I want to be one of the few people who have their brain and memories of high school in tact because I didn't burn them away with drugs. And NOT end up being the "easy" girl who has every std known to man.
That's not who I am.
I'm Kate Mallon.
I have a brain. I think. I create. And I love and dislike many things. And I'm not about to throw everything away because it's the trendy thing to do. Fuck that.


[Oh and FYI I don't need to smoke to actually have a personality. Kay thanks.]

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Kate...I think I love you XD This is awesome!